History at Risk
Welcome! "History at Risk" is a reality/documentary web series that follows filmmaker Frank Tybush, as he searches out and interviews everyday heroes in their work to keep Americans in touch with their history. The web series is produced on roughly a bi-weekly basis.
Coming soon: Season 5, focusing on the Broadway Markets in Fell’s Point. Built in the 1780’s, one of the oldest markets in America is currently threatened - only one of the two buildings is still open and the future is uncertain. Season 5 will cover the rise, fall and future of the markets.
Click on the seasons in the menu for a condensed view of all videos. The "Continue reading" button under each video gives background and additional information on the episode, as well as links related to its topic and interviewees.
Looking for Fell's Point?
The History at Risk web site at one time also included Fell's Point information, but now the two are separate sites. Below are links to FellsPoint.US.
- FellsPoint.US home page
- Milestones in Fell's Point's History
- Historic Maps of Fell's Point
- Fell's Point Out of Time Documentary - watch the full documentary online.
- Fell's Point News & Events, including a calendar, construction news, and other updates.
- Fell's Pointer Newsletters in PDF format dating back to 2002.
- Fell's Point Directory with addresses, phone numbers and links to their web sites.