BASIC VIDEO - $1,000
This package is designed for videos that are important enough to require professionals, but are relatively simple to film and edit. It includes one videographer for up to 4 hours plus editing.
Provides initial basic consultation in our office, by phone or by email; chooses personnel, schedules shoot and edit, and oversees the project to completion.
Experienced videographer, half-day film session
- 4 hours maximum, including set-up
- 1 professional HD video camera with basic audio kit
- Optional 2nd unmanned camera (GoPro or other video camera) or lighting kit
Up to 10 hours of editing time, which can include
- Adding text overlays and/or lower thirds (client provides copy)
- Editing in graphics and/or slides, provided by the client
- Background music and sound effects from our in-house library, chosen by the editor
- Highlights trailer, if applicable
- DVD and/or Blu-ray compression & menus, if applicable
- Graphics for labeling, case inserts, menus, etc., if needed, using client artwork
- Compression & upload to YouTube, Vimeo and/or other sites
Finishing & follow-up:
- 1st proof in ~2 weeks with 1 round of changes
- 3 copies (DVD or Blu-ray) or an archive of the finished web video on DVD; additional copies at competitive short-run duplication prices
- Copies of original files on client-provided hard drive or by download, if requested
- We maintain original files for ~ 1 month in case additional changes are needed.
- If requested by repeat clients, we can maintain original materials for an extended time in an archive.
- We will archive the finished video for at least 2 years and can make copies upon request.