SPECIAL ORDER - $3,500+
This is not a simple video. It requires thought, direction, multiple shoot dates, graphics, animation, original music…. Choose this option if you are looking for a potentially “viral” video, major presentation video with multiple days of filming and/or intense editing, an animated explainer video or a commercial product.
Under "The Details" below, you can choose either a the "Premium Video Package plus up to $2,000 in extras" or the "Totally Animated Explainer Video" near the bottom for this price.
Premium Video Package plus up to $2,000 in extras
The premium package ($1,750 value) includes 2 video professionals for up to 4 hours with specialized equipment plus creative editing. Possible extras are listed below. If you need more than $2,000 in extras, you can work off these prices or on our à la carte page.
Scriptwriting & Director during filming - $1,000
Extra half-day of filming - 1-person crew - $400
Extra half-day of filming - 2-person crew - $750
(example options under Premium Package)
Extra 10 hours of basic editing - $500
8 hours of After Effects animation/compositing - $500
Professional voice-over recording - $500
(includes talent, audio recording & editing)
Professional actor/spokesperson - $500
(Actor options provided by casting director via email without a formal casting session; includes video recording with one camera & teleprompter in our green screen studio; alternatively, filming can be on location during regular shoot date)
Original music - $500
- Includes the composer recording with sampled, keyboard-controlled sounds - no additional studio musicians or acoustic instruments
- Client meets with composer, bringing example of music they might like for the video
- Client and composer agree on genre & instrumentation. No change to these is allowed after composer begins work.
- Composer provides melody for approval by client. No change to the melody is allowed after client begins finishing piece.
- After client approves melody, composer finishes piece with additional instrumentation, mixing, etc.
Animated logo or basic animated character - $300
- If logo, client provides in vector format, along with ideas for animation. If character, client provides example ideas.
- Project manager provides several animation and artwork options with details of animation.
- Client chooses preferred option and negotiates any changes with project manager.
- Animator creates animation.
- 1 round of changes is included.
- Editor integrates animation into video.
Totally Animated Explainer Video (2D) - $3,500
- Project manager works with client to define message, audience, overall style and video parameters. Based on these, the project manager selects a scriptwriter, artist and animator for the project.
- Scriptwriter talks to client, researches topic and suggests 2-3 optional approaches; client chooses approach & scriptwriter drafts script. Client must agree to the final script before moving to Step 3.
- Graphic artist creates a storyboard with rough drafts of each shot which will be animated, each character and each background. Client must agree to all before moving to Step 4.
- Narration recording of the script. Client can choose voice-over talent from recorded samples from several people. Client can select from several optional recorded “takes” but in most cases will need to pay for re-recording by the same or alternate voice talent.
- Animation: Client may “tweak” the animation in this stage, but may not change the basic characters or backgrounds previously agreed. Client must agree to the final animation before moving to Step 6.
- Audio post-production, i.e., mixing narration, music track and sound effects. Client may work with us to create original music or select a library music track. Music must be agreed to be final before other audio can be mixed.