VIDEO SNAPSHOTS -
$600 $500 thru 5/31/17
Video snapshots of your concert are a great way to promote future shows and give your fans a way to relive their live experience. More and more, bands are capturing snippets of their tour to share with their fans. Often, these videos garner numerous likes, views, and comments, all helping to connect the band with their fans.
This package is appropriate when you want an inexpensive 1-minute video of an event or promotion with fast turn-around where an already-available audio track can be added during the edit.
This idea is not limited to music performances. Other possibilities include:
- "Snapshot" of the dress rehearsal for a play for use in last-minute promotions and in season highlights.
- "Snapshot" of an event to commemorate and say thanks to participants.
- Project manager to provide an initial creative consultation; choose personnel, schedule shoot and edit, and oversee the project to completion.
- Experienced videographer with equipment to capture highlights of your show or event.
- First edit or "proof" of your ~60-second promotional video snapshot -- 1-2 day turn-around is available, if needed.
- One round of edits at no cost to you. Additional editing is $60/hour.
- $300 deposit to hold your date and schedule videographer -- this is non-refundable, although it may be applied to a different date if the event is rescheduled
- Access to venue/performance/event
- Promotional audio in advance of event to edit with video clips -- if this audio includes copyrighted content, we require that it be your music, that you have permission to use it, or that it be licensed library music
- Identify in advance any specific visual(s) you want to be sure we capture during the event
- Promotional artwork and/or logo in high resolution or vector-based image in advance of event
- Finished promotional video is limited to ~60 seconds
- One show only (~2 hours of filming)
- Equipment is limited to a DSLR camera plus support (monopod or gimbal), without an external microphone
Finishing & follow-up
- First proof for review on Vimeo or YouTube within 2 weeks, or as otherwise agreed in advance with Producer
- One round of changes at no additional charge, usually within a few days or as otherwise agreed
- Final payment is due when editing is finished
- Final video provided via Dropbox and/or on a DVD-R disc or USB memory stick
- We maintain original files for ~1 month in case additional changes are needed
- If requested by repeat clients, we can maintain original materials for an extended time in an archive