Digital Photography Unleashed: Capturing Wildly Great Photos
About the DVD
Learn the basics of digital photography in Jim Miotke's DVD, "BetterPhoto.com Digital Photography Unleashed: Capturing Wildly Great Photos".
This jam-packed DVD is over 2 hours long. Each of the four segments is just under a half hour, and helpful bonus materials are included as well. The four segments are:
- Learning the Basics (with Andy the Mountain Lion)
- Day at the Ranch (where we photograph horses, cowboys, branding, and more)
- Mastering Further Techniques (with a variety of wildlife models)
- Exploring Light and Shutter Speed (in Yosemite Valley)
Each segment has a variety of tips and techniques sprinkled throughout.
While enjoying an adventure photographing animals near Yosemite, California, you will:
- Learn to see and appreciate light
- Master the "Exposure Triangle"
- Know how to choose the best ISO, shutter speed, and f-number
- Understand file formats such as JPEG and Raw
- Select the right white balance setting
- Compose with the Rule of Thirds
- Digital photograph any subject, whether it is your child, a scenic, a close up flower, your favorite pet, your friends and family, and more...