Welcome to Mice in the Attic! We’re excited to have you perform with us. To make sure your experience on the show is as easy as possible, we want to give you a general idea of what to expect. If you have questions, contact Jacquie Greff.
Because of the Covid-19 virus, we are not currently filming in our studio, which is on the third floor of a Fell's Point row house. We'll work with you to either record your performance remotely or to schedule a safe, outdoor performance that we can film.
When scheduling, also provide
- Promotional graphic (can be a photo, the cover from your latest album, your logo, or anything else you’d like to have represent you -- should be at least 1200x1200 pixels), and
- Links to your web site, social media and music
- Let Jacquie know how you plan to record yourself and whether performers in different locations will be involved.
- Recordings should be 15-20 minutes total. Plan to provide us with your recording(s) at least a week in advance.
- After we've had a chance to review them, we'll schedule a remote interview, which will be included in the episode.
- We'll provide video editing and promotional services.
- Example performance: The Meantime. With this option, we can't provide a photographer and take photos.
- Outdoor performances are socially distanced and your crew will be wearing masks and following safety protocols.
- We'll set up a location at a time that works for you, about a week in advance of your broadcast date.
- We'll need ~2 hours total: 1 hour to set up, 1/2 hour for the performance, and 1/2 hour to pack up equipment.
- You provide your instrument(s) and any needed processing and amplification equipment. We'll provide a host, a photographer, and a video crew equipped with cameras, microphones and accessories.
- Example performance: "Furious George" For photos, visit our Facebook page.
Remember to invite your friends to this Facebook event (@MiceInAttic).
If for any reason you are unable to perform on this date and need to reschedule, let us know ASAP. We’ll be spending money promoting your performance and don’t want to disappoint our fans.
Here is a link to the Release Form we'll be asking you to sign.
Producer for "Mice in the Attic"