About Tonal Vision
Tonal Vision is a woman-owned video production company who have mastered the art of storytelling. We work with small businesses, cause-related organizations, and performers to capture their story in a way that helps advance their communication goals. In doing so, we work hard to create high quality video messages that promote their cause, their passion, and/or their livelihood.
Established in 1990 as Tonal Vision Music Production, we began our entrepreneurial journey living out our dream of producing original music. In 1998, we rebranded under the name Tonal Vision LLC, and added video production to our areas of expertise, which now include:
- Video Production
- Original Music & Sound Design
- Animation & Motion Graphics
- Webcasting & Live Streaming
Managed by co-founders Kraig and Jacqueline Greff, the woman-owned company has received numerous industry awards and recognitions. Most recently, we have been recognized by:
- 2017--Jacquie Greff Saluted, Women in Film & Video, DC's 31 Women in 31 Days
- 2016—Seattle Deaf Film Festival
- 2016—The Hong Kong International Deaf Film Festival
- 2015—DC Peer Award, Commercial
- 2015—DC Peer Award, Docudrama
- 2014—Nominated Best Picture, Toronto International Deaf Film & Arts Festival
Tonal Vision is located in Baltimore’s Fell Point, a historic district home to some of the city’s most authentic architectural treasures.
Learn more about Tonal Vision, its work and it accolades at www.tonalvision.com