About Tonal Vision
Tonal Vision is a woman-owned video production company who have mastered the art of storytelling. We work with small businesses, cause-related organizations, and performers to create high quality video messages that promote their cause, their passion, and/or their livelihood.
Established in 1990 as Tonal Vision Music Production, we began our entrepreneurial journey living out our dream of producing original music. In 1998, we rebranded under the name Tonal Vision LLC, and added video production to our areas of expertise, which now include:
- Video Production
- Original Music & Sound Design
- Animation & Motion Graphics
- Webcasting & Live Streaming
To learn more about us, visit the following pages:
- Fast Facts about Tonal Vision
- Jacquie Greff, Tonal Vision's President/Producer
- Kraig Greff, Tonal Vision's Vice President, founder & music/audio expert
- History at Risk, our long-running web series
- Tonal Vision's Blog where we post everything from tips and techniques to our latest video training
- Services pages where we describe some of our primary services. These pages also have links to demo playlists.