Fast FactsTonal Vision is a woman-owned video production company that works with small businesses, cause-related organizations, and performers and artists to establish their reputation, build their audience, and deliver their message. We work hard to create high quality, artistic messages that make life simpler for our clients and keep their prices affordable.
- Scriptwriting and preproduction
- Production: Professional HD & 4K video cameras; time-lapse; gimbal & jib; audio & lighting; chromakey
- Original music composition, arranging, production and performances
- Video editing & motion graphics: Final Cut Pro X; Premier Pro; After Effects; Photoshop; Illustrator
- Audio postproduction
- Webcasting/live streaming
- DVD and Blu-ray menu design and short-run duplication
- Our office and studio are in a row house in the Fell's Point Historic District.
- Our Steinway concert grand piano and reception area are on the first floor. Our edit suite is on the second floor. The third floor houses our music department and 12x12 ft studio.
- Link to Google maps
- Parking is free up to 2 hours on the street. We have a visitor pass available for longer visits.
- The nearest parking garage is on Caroline St., just South of Lancaster.
A Few Details
- Legal name: Tonal Vision LLC
- Address: 1607 Lancaster St., Baltimore, MD 21231
- Phone: 410-963-4177 or 800-729-3905
- Officers: Jacqueline Greff, President; Kraig B. Greff, Vice President
- TSIN: 52-2081294
- DUNS #: 86-748-6789
- Maryland DOT MBD/DBE certification: 11-166
- City of Baltimore WBE Certification: 15-366690 (expires 01/10/2020)
- NAICS Codes:
- 512110 - Motion Picture and Video Production
- 512191 - Teleproduction and Other Postproduction Services
- 512240 - Sound Recording Studios
- 512290 - Other Sound Recording Industries
- 711130 - Musical Groups and Artists
- 711510 - Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
- Standard Industrial Classifications (SIC):
- 7812 - MOTION PICTURE & VIDEO PRODUCTION
- 7929 - ENTERTAINERS & ENTERTAINMENT GROUPS
- Product Service Codes (PSC)
- T006 - FILM-VIDEO TAPE PRODUCTION
- T016 - AUDIO/VISUAL SERVICES
- 2003 - Received Service mark in the name "Tonal Vision" from the USPTO (Serial # 78228765)
- 2002 - Changed name to Tonal Vision LLC when Jacquie joined the company full time and added video production
- 1998 - Became Tonal Vision Music/Production LLC, a partnership owned by Kraig & Jacqueline Greff
- 1993 - Relocated to from Cincinnati, OH to Baltimore, MD
- 1990 - Founded by Kraig Greff in Cincinnati, OH under the name Tonal Vision Music/Production