Tonal Vision is a woman-owned video and music production company serving the Baltimore/Washington metro area who have mastered the art of storytelling. We work with small businesses, cause-related organizations, and performers to create high quality video messages that promote their cause, their passion, and/or their livelihood.
Established by Kraig Greff in 1990 as Tonal Vision Music Production in Cincinnati, OH, we began by producing original music and audio postproduction. In 1998, we became a Maryland LLC. When Jacquie Greff joined the company full time in 2002, we added video production and rebranded under the name Tonal Vision LLC. Both Kraig and Jacquie are highly experienced, long-time members of the music and video communities. Tonal Vision is small enough to give our clients personalized support and attention, but large enough to know and follow the rules, reducing your risk. Tonal Vision is in good standing with the State of Maryland and has the liability and workers comp insurance many of our larger clients require. Our team members are either principals or legal employees, not freelancers.
- Tonal Vision serves the Baltimore/Washington metro area. We do charge mileage for trips more than 50 miles from our office.
- Our office and studio are in a three-story row house in Baltimore's Fell's Point Historic District.
- Our Steinway concert grand piano and reception area are on the first floor. Our edit suite is on the second floor. The third floor houses our music department and 12x12 ft studio.
- Link to Google maps
- Parking is free up to 2 hours on the street. We have a visitor pass available for longer visits.
- Metered parking is available on Broadway and on Thames Streets.
- The nearest parking garage is on Caroline St., just South of Lancaster.
- Scriptwriting and preproduction
- Production: Professional HD & 4K video cameras; time-lapse; gimbal & jib; audio & lighting; chromakey
- Original music composition, arranging, recording and production
- Video editing & motion graphics: Final Cut Pro X; Premier Pro; After Effects; Photoshop; Illustrator
- Audio postproduction
- Webcasting/live streaming
- DVD and Blu-ray menu design and short-run duplication
- 2003 - Received Service mark in the name "Tonal Vision" from the USPTO (Serial # 78228765)
- 2002 - Changed name to Tonal Vision LLC when Jacquie joined the company full time and added video production
- 1998 - Became Tonal Vision Music/Production LLC, a partnership owned by Kraig & Jacqueline Greff
- 1993 - Relocated to from Cincinnati, OH to Baltimore, MD
- 1990 - Founded by Kraig Greff in Cincinnati, OH under the name Tonal Vision Music/Production
- Legal name: Tonal Vision LLC
- Tonal Vision® is a registered trademark of Tonal Vision LLC
- Address: 1607 Lancaster St., Baltimore, MD 21231
- Phone: 410-963-4177 or 800-729-3905
- Officers: Jacqueline Greff, President; Kraig B. Greff, Vice President
- TSIN: 52-2081294
- DUNS #: 86-748-6789
- Maryland DOT MBE/DBE certification: 11-166
- City of Baltimore WBE Certification: 15-366690
- eMaryland Marketplace Advantage certified Small Business Reserve (SBR) vendor
- NAICS Codes:
- 512110 - Motion Picture and Video Production
- 512191 - Teleproduction and Other Postproduction Services
- 512240 - Sound Recording Studios
- 512290 - Other Sound Recording Industries
- 711130 - Musical Groups and Artists
- 711510 - Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers
- Standard Industrial Classifications (SIC):
- 7812 - MOTION PICTURE & VIDEO PRODUCTION
- 7929 - ENTERTAINERS & ENTERTAINMENT GROUPS
- Product Service Codes (PSC)
- T006 - FILM-VIDEO TAPE PRODUCTION
- T016 - AUDIO/VISUAL SERVICES