FAST FACTS ABOUT TONAL VISION
Tonal Vision is a woman-owned production company in Baltimore, MD that has mastered the art of video storytelling. We work with businesses, advocacy groups, filmmakers, and performing artists to create high quality video messages that promote their cause, their passion, and their livelihood.
Small but mighty with a long history and excellent reputation: Established by Kraig Greff in 1990 as "Tonal Vision Music Production" in Cincinnati, OH, we began by producing original music and audio post. In 1998, we became a Maryland LLC. When Jacquie Greff joined the company full time in 2002, we added video production and rebranded under the name Tonal Vision LLC.
Tonal Vision is small enough to give our clients personalized support and attention, but large enough to know and follow the rules, reducing your risk. Tonal Vision is in good standing with the State of Maryland and has the liability and workers comp insurance many of our larger clients require.
Tonal Vision serves the Baltimore/Washington metro area. Our office and studio are in a three-story row house in Baltimore's Fell's Point Historic District.
Parking is free up to 2 hours on the street. We have a visitor pass available for longer visits. Metered parking is available on Broadway and on Thames Streets. The nearest parking garage is on Caroline St., just South of Lancaster.
- Experienced leadership with broad industry connections, skilled at video story-telling.
- Flexible practices designed to create interesting, high quality videos at reasonable prices.
- Equipment includes 4K video cameras; high quality microphones; LED soft lights; tripods, gimbal, jib, and other essential accessories.
- Team members are skilled in the latest video editing and motion graphics software, including Final Cut Pro and FxFactory Plug-ins, Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- DVD and flash drive short-run duplication
- 2022 - Founder Kraig Greff died from complications of a car accident and Jacquie Greff became the sole owner. Tonal Vision narrowed its focus to video storytelling, discontinuing its studio and music production services.
- 2003 - Service mark in the name "Tonal Vision" issued by the USPTO (Serial # 78228765).
- 2002 - Name change to Tonal Vision LLC when Jacquie joined the company full time and added video production.
- 1998 - Tonal Vision Music/Production LLC established in Maryland, a partnership owned by Kraig & Jacqueline (Jacquie) Greff.
- 1993 - Relocation from Cincinnati, OH to Baltimore, MD.
- 1990 - Company founded by Kraig Greff in Cincinnati, OH under the name "Tonal Vision Music/Production".
- Legal name: Tonal Vision LLC
- Tonal Vision® is a registered trademark of Tonal Vision LLC
- Address: 1607 Lancaster St., Baltimore, MD 21231
- Phone: 410-675-0591 (office) or 410-963-4177 (cell)
- Officer: Jacqueline Greff, President
- TSIN: 52-2081294
- DUNS #: 86-748-6789
- CAGE Code: 5ANB1
- Maryland DOT MBE/DBE certification: 11-166
- City of Baltimore WBE Certification: 15-366690
- eMaryland Marketplace Advantage certified Small Business Reserve (SBR) vendor
- NAICS Codes:
- 512110 - Motion Picture and Video Production
- 512191 - Teleproduction and Other Postproduction Services
- Standard Industrial Classifications (SIC):
- 7812 - MOTION PICTURE & VIDEO PRODUCTION
- Product Service Codes (PSC)
- T006 - FILM-VIDEO TAPE PRODUCTION
- T016 - AUDIO/VISUAL SERVICES