Jacqueline A. Greff
Jacquie is Tonal Vision's President & majority shareholder. Her responsibilities include business management, video producer, videographer/editor, motion graphics and web page design. She is also active in professional and community associations. Prior to her time with Tonal Vision, she was with Procter & Gamble, where she spent 21 years in R&D middle management.
- MA, American University, Washington, DC, 2002-2004
Communication: Producing for Film & Video. GPA: 3.83/4.00
- JD, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, 1996
Juris Doctor. Graduated with Honors. GPA: 3.57/4.00; Class rank: 23/260. Member, Order of the Coif Honors Society.
- MBA, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, 1980
Graduated on Deans List. GPA: 3.73/4.00. Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society.
- BA, Clarke College, Dubuque, IA, 1974
Bachelor of Arts. Major: Chemistry. GPA: 3.86/4.00. Graduated Summa Cum Laude.
- Women in Film & Video of Washington, DC; also former VP & Treasurer of Women in Film & Video of Maryland
- TIVA (Television, Internet & Video Assn. of DC, Inc.), President, 2006-2008; Treasurer, 2005-2006 and 2009-2010
- American Marketing Association, member
- Maryland State Bar Assn. retired member; also DC-Bar former member
Awards & Recognition
- Women in Film & Video, Washington, DC - "Celebrating 31 Women in 31 Days" - Sunday, March 5, 2017: Jacquie Greff
- DC Silver Peer Award, Commercial ($10K and over), 2015 for "$500,000 Horseshoe Challenge Card-Stacker Kick-off Video"
- DC Bronze Peer Award, Docudrama (under $50K), 2015 for "Memories of the Warsaw Ghetto"
- Producer, DP and editor of an independent film "The Gift" in 2011, which was Best Picture Nominee for the Toronto International Deaf Film & Arts Festival and AbilityFest, Chennai, India; was an Official Selection of the Hong Kong International Film Festival, the Utah Valley University Film Festival, the Moscow Disability Film Festival; won the Audience Award at Rostov-on-Don Festival, Russia; and was on the Top List of Winners at Deaf in the Picture, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- DC Bronze Peer Award, Internal Communications under $25K, 2010 for "ULI Baltimore 2009 Wavemaker Awards"
- DC Gold Peer Award, Education/Training under $25K, 2008 for “Bridging the Gap” produced for the Pro Bono Resource Center of Maryland
- DC Bronze Peer Award, Internet Only: Commercial/PSA, 2008 for “Godiva Getaway” produced for Meyer Jabara Hotels
- Multiple winner in Baltimore Videographers Assn. 2007 and 2008 Filmfest. Topic of feature article in Maryland Bar Bulletin, March 2006
- Topic of feature article in Maryland Bar Bulletin, March 2006
- Fell’s Point 9-11 Award, Sept. 11, 2005 Meals on Wheels of Maryland, 5 years volunteer service Internal Revenue Service, 3 years volunteer tax assistance, MD Volunteer Lawyers Assn.
- Telly Awards, 2005: Winner: How-to/Instructional; Finalist: History/Biography; Finalist: Music Video
- Producer, Memories of the Warsaw Ghetto, docudrama on DVD (2016)
- Producer, History at Risk, web series (2013+)
- Producer/DP/editor, The Gift, (2011)
- Producer, Easing Into Yoga with Linda Howard, instructional DVD (2011)
- Webmaster: www.TonalVision.com (all years), www.FellsPoint.US (all years) and www.TIVADC.org (2007-2010)
- Monthly President’s Message column in the TIVA newsletter, 10/2006 to 12/2008
- Baltimore Metro TravelHost, featured photo (March/April, 2006) Baltimore’s Original Harbor, featured photos (Spring, 2006)
- Producer, BetterPhoto.com Adventures in Photography - Photographing Kids, instructional DVD (2005)
- Baltimore Magazine, featured photos (July, 2004) Greff, J.A., producer, BetterPhoto.com Adventures in Photography - Digital Photography Unleashed: Taking Wildly Great Pictures, instructional DVD (2004)
- Producer, Fell’s Point Out of Time documentary (2004)
- Author, Images of America: Fell’s Point, Arcadia Publishing (2005)
- Greff, J.A., Regulation of Cosmetics That are Also Drugs, Food and Drug Law Journal, Vol. 51, No. 2 (1996)
- Logan, T.J., B.J. Harrison, D.C. McAvoy, and J.A. Greff, Effects of Olestra in Sewage Sludge on Soil Physical Properties, J. Environ. Qual. 25:153-161 (1996)
- McAvoy, D.C.; Greff, J.A.; Webb, D.R.; Allgood, G.S., Fate and Potential Effects of Olestra in Septic Tank Systems, Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation (1996)
- McAvoy, D.C.; Greff, J.A.; Webb, D.R.; Allgood, G.S., Effects of Olestra on Organic and Solids Removal in Septic Tanks, Groundwater Monitoring & Remediation, 131-138 (Fall, 1998)
1980-2002 The Procter & Gamble Company, Hunt Valley, MD & Cincinnati, OH
- 1998-2002: Section Head, Regulatory Services, Beauty Care, Hunt Valley, MD Responsible for regulatory compliance and supportability of advertising and labeling claims. Also global business project leader of company-wide application for safety, regulatory and environmental review of new products.
- 1993-1998: Section Head, Regulatory Services & Quality Assurance Cosmetics & Fragrances, Hunt Valley, MD
- 1988-1993: Section Head, Regulatory & Clinical Development, Olestra Division, Food & Beverages, Cincinnati, OH
- 1987-1988: Section Head, Product Development, Packaged Soap & Detergents Cincinnati, OH
- 1985-1987: Section Head, Professional & Regulatory Services, Packaged Soap & Detergents, Cincinnati, OH
- 1980-1985: Liquid Laundry Detergent, Product Development. Positions of increasing responsibility ending in Section Head. Member of R&D team who developed Liquid Tide and supported its national expansion.