NARRATED MESSAGE - $2,500
This is a scripted, storyboarded 3-5 minute video message with narration plus your materials & information, including added text, motion graphics illustrations, existing or stock footage and images with a music bed. In place of a voice-over narrator, you can substitute your on-camera spokesperson filmed in our studio, but this package does not include new on-site videography.
- Advocacy video with immersive graphics, designed for long-term use
- Explanation of services for a non-profit or business that includes both photos or stock footage and motion graphics.
- Promotional and training videos
- Initial consultation with Tonal Vision producer (no charge unless you decide to move forward)
- You provide purpose and message of video, description of your audience, available statistics & supporting information, any available photos, video, logos, etc.
- Brainstorming session with Tonal Vision producer & scriptwriter after we’ve reviewed your material
- Draft script & storyboard - you review and make any needed changes (there is a cost to change narration after it is recorded)
- We record narration; edit in visuals and add music.
- 2 rounds of changes at no charge
- We will provide final video in as many formats as desired, e.g., YouTube, mp4, DVD or Blu-ray, etc. We’ll even archive our original materials so you can future lower-cost modifications.