BASIC VIDEO PACKAGE - $1,000
This package is designed for videos that are important enough to require professionals, but are relatively simple to film and edit. It includes one videographer for up to 4 hours, plus complete editing (up to 10 hours).
- Meeting & event videos
- Basic promotional videos
- Performance videos
- Training videos
- Capturing testimonials
- Tonal Vision's Producer provides initial basic consultation in our office, by phone or by email; chooses personnel; schedules your shoot and edit; and oversees the project to completion.
- An experienced Tonal Vision videographer completes your half-day film session, bringing
- 1 professional HD video camera with basic audio kit
- An optional 2nd unmanned camera (GoPro or other video camera) or lighting kit
- We edit your video, including as needed
- Adding text overlays and/or lower thirds
- Editing in your graphics and/or slides
- Background music and sound effects from our in-house library, chosen by the editor
- Highlights trailer
- DVD and/or Blu-ray compression & menus
- Graphics for labeling, case inserts, menus, etc., if needed, developed from artwork
- Compression & upload to YouTube, Vimeo and/or other sites
- Finishing & follow-up includes
- 1st proof in ~2 weeks, unless you need it sooner. We usually provide draft videos on a Vimeo review page, but you can substitute YouTube, Dropbox or other service.
- 1 round of changes.
- 3 copies (DVD or Blu-ray) or an archive of the finished web video on DVD, if desired. We can make additional copies at competitive short-run duplication prices.
- We can give you copies of original files on a hard drive you provide, if requested
- We maintain original files for ~ 1 month in case additional changes are needed.
- If you are a repeat client and request it, we can maintain original materials for an extended time in an archive.
- We will archive the finished video for at least 2 years so we can make copies later.