ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS - $3,500
Explain your product, service, process or procedure in a 1-3 minute scripted, fully animated video with music and professional narration.
- Communicating your company’s unique value proposition
- Demonstrating how your service or product can solve a problem
- Training & orientations
- Business presentations
- Music videos
- Tonal Vision's Producer will work with you to define your message, audience, overall style and video parameters. Based on these, they will select a scriptwriter, artist and animator for the project.
- Our scriptwriter will review the project with you, research your topic and suggest 2-3 optional approaches. You choose the approach, and our scriptwriter will draft the script. Each step of the process builds on the previous steps, so you'll need to agree to the final script before we can move on with the project.
- Our graphic artist will create a storyboard with rough drafts of each shot to be animated, each character and each background. After you agree to the artwork, we can move forward with the project.
- We record the narration of the script. You can choose voice-over talent from recorded samples from an number of professionals. You can also choose from several optional recorded “takes”. In most cases, you'll need to pay for any changes or re-recording after the first recording session.
- We animate the characters in time with the recorded narration. You can “tweak” the animation in this stage, but may not change the basic characters or backgrounds previously agreed. Once you agree to the final animation, we can move to the next step.
- Tonal Vision does the audio post-production (mixing the narration and music track, and adding sound effects). You can work with us to create original music or select a library music track. We'll need your agreement to the music before adding sound effects and mixing the audio.
Note that this is a flat rate for the consultation, scriptwriting, artwork, animation, voice-over recording, music and sound effects. The price may be less if your project doesn't require all these elements.