NARRATED MESSAGE PACKAGE - $1,000
This is a scripted 3-5 minute video message with narration plus your visual materials & information, including added text, motion graphics illustrations, existing footage and images with a music bed. In place of a voice-over narrator, you can substitute your on-camera spokesperson filmed in our studio.
- Advocacy videos
- Explanation of services for a non-profit or business
- Promotional and training videos
- Scripting and story-boarding: The price above includes a meeting with a Tonal Vision producer and scriptwriter, who will give suggestions on your script and graphics. If you'd like us to develop the script and story-board it before proceeding, we'll provide a formal estimate after our initial consultation.
- Professional voice-over artist of your choice: The price above includes narration by a Tonal Vision employee or a spokesperson you provide, recorded or filmed in our studio. Professional talent of your choice is additional.
- Stock footage: The price above only includes video and graphics that you provide, as well as anything Tonal Vision already has in stock. Video from a stock footage library is extra, and we'll clear the clips and cost with you in advance before purchasing them.
- Interviews and other newly-recorded footage: See our À La Carte pricing for new video shoots.
- Stock or original music: Music from Tonal Vision's in-house music library is included in the price above. Library music or original music is extra, and we'll clear this expense with you in advance.
- Initial consultation with Tonal Vision producer (no charge unless you decide to move forward)
- If you decide to move forward and want any of the add-ons above, we will develop a written estimate.
- To start the project, you'll need to provide the purpose and message of video, a description of your audience, available statistics & supporting information, any available photos, video, logos, etc.
- We'll review your material then schedule a brainstorming session with Tonal Vision's producer & scriptwriter.
- If you decide on our optional scripting and storyboarding, we'll develop them and allow you to make any needed changes. The script should be final before recording narration. There will be an additional change to change the narration after it is recorded.
- We record narration; edit in visuals and add music. We aim for a 2-week turn-around unless you need it sooner. We usually provide draft videos on a Vimeo review page, but you can substitute YouTube, Dropbox or other service.
- Two rounds of changes are included at no charge.
- We will provide final video in as many formats as desired, e.g., YouTube, mp4, DVD or Blu-ray, etc. We’ll also archive our original materials so you can make future lower-cost modifications.