PREMIUM - $1,750
These are high-quality, interesting, creative videos that do not need a professional script-writer or animation. This is our most popular cornerstone package, a step up from Basic. It is designed to be as flexible as possible and includes 2 video professionals for up to 4 hours with specialized equipment plus creative editing.
- Meeting & event videos requiring several videographers or longer time
- Multi-camera performance videos
- Marketing & promotional videos
- Training videos
- Music videos
Coordinates with the client; provides initial creative consultation; chooses personnel, schedules shoot and edit, and oversees the project to completion.
Half-day film session with fully-equipped 2-person crew. Crew can include any combination of producer/director, camera operator(s), audio recordist, or production assistant, as appropriate to the project. Equipment options include:
- 2 HD video cameras, one with on-camera shotgun mic plus wireless mic; lighting kit and/or additional GoPro cameras
- DSLR camera and gimbal, portable lights & separate audio recorder
- One video camera shooting in 4K and/or HD slow motion, lighting kit & separate audio recorder
- HD video camera & high-end audio equipment
- HD video camera, basic teleprompter, lighting kit & professional microphones
Time lapse recording for up to 12 hours using up to 3 DSLR cameras (2-person crew sets-up & begins recording, then returns later to end recording & remove equipment)
Two half-day film sessions with 1-person crew, HD video camera & basic audio kit
Up to 14 hours of editing time with 2 rounds of changes. Editing can include:
- Adding text overlays and/or lower thirds
- Color correction so shots match each other
- Editing in graphics and/or slides
- Background music and sound effects from our in-house library, chosen by the editor
- Highlights trailer, if applicable
- DVD and/or Blu-ray compression & menus, if applicable
- Graphics for labeling, case inserts, menus, etc., if needed, using your artwork
- Compression & upload to YouTube, Vimeo and/or other sites
Finishing & follow-up:
- 1st proof in ~2 weeks with 1 round of changes
- 3 copies (DVD or Blu-ray) or an archive of the finished video on DVD; additional copies at competitive short-run duplication prices
- Copies of original files on your hard drive or by download, if requested
- We maintain original files for ~ 1 month in case additional changes are needed.
- If requested by repeat clients, we can maintain original materials for an extended time in an archive.
- We will archive the finished video for at least 2 years and can make copies upon request.