Finally, a video you can afford!
For just $250, you can get a professionally filmed and edited video. This limited time offer includes one hour of videography in our studio and as much editing as needed to finish off your creation. As an added bonus, we'll either provide a teleprompter for your session or you can use a green screen background and we'll edit in your photos, diagrams or logos afterward.
- Tonal Vision's producer will provide an initial basic consultation in our office, by phone or by email.
- You have the option to film with a black, white, wood-look (see example) or green screen background. A green background allows us to replace the green and add in photos, logos, text or other color or graphic in the background behind you. The examples below all use a green screen background.
- You have the option to either film against a green screen background or to use a teleprompter. If you want both, there is an extra $50 charge.
- Our studio includes good acoustics and lighting. It is only 12 x 12 feet, however, and so is not suitable for larger groups.
- An experienced Tonal Vision videographer will film your one-hour session in our studio with one professional HD video camera.
- After the film session, we will edit your video, including as needed
- Adding text overlays and/or lower thirds
- Editing in your graphics and/or slides
- Background music and sound effects, if desired. We can use music from our in-house library or licensed music you provide.
- We'll provide a first draft in about a week, unless you need it sooner.
- 1 round of changes is included in the price.
- We'll deliver your finished video on Vimeo, Dropbox or other site of your choice.
- If requested, we can give you copies of the original files on a hard drive or USB memory stick you provide.
Seminar opening filmed in our studio with a green screen background, using a teleprompter
Recent promotional video for a client's new book filmed with a green screen background
Recent testimonial interview filmed with a green screen background