VIDEO FOR NONPROFITS & ASSOCIATIONS
The world has moved increasingly online, and videos dominate that space. Explaining your mission, increasing awareness, raising funds, convincing decision makers, and marketing your services are all best done incorporating video.
- Advocacy Campaign Videos: Get your message heard by elected officials, community leaders and influencers. These videos are ideal for legislative/issue-based, educational/charitable, and public relations/awareness campaigns. Our Narrated Message package is a good starting point for these videos.
- Meeting & Event Videos are designed for trade associations and other organizations that host annual meetings, conferences and trade shows who want to capture important segments of their meeting on video and use them to educate and inform, as well as promote the next event. Consider our Basic, Premium, and Streaming packages for your meetings and events.
- Member Marketing Videos are designed for associations seeking to grow their membership through a robust recruitment drive featuring member testimonials. In collaboration with Tonal Vision, you can create an impressive testimonial-based video that highlights your association’s value proposition, and helps convince member prospects to join your organization. Consider our Basic, Premium, and Narrated Message packages for these videos.
- Education and Training can explain your mission and services. They are also useful for employee onboarding and training. Consider our Basic, Premium, and Narrated Message packages for these videos.
- Fundraising, Crowdfunding, and Donor Thank-You Videos - Support your fundraising campaign with a targeted visual message using one of our Basic, Premium, Narrated Message or Streaming packages.
LET'S GET STARTED!
Contact us to discuss your upcoming association events are video marketing needs and obtain pricing information.
FROM OUR BLOG
- Nonprofit Video Ideas
- Conference Video Marketing
- Capitol Hill Strategy
- Luring the Media to your Event
- Leveraging VNRs (Video News Releases)
- Reach More People with your Video
- Should We be Streaming?
- Outsource vs. In-House
- Becoming Camera Ready