Tonal Vision primarily uses Final Cut Pro for video editing, and we have a large plug-in library of titles, backgrounds and transitions. We also subscribe to the Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Basic editing, including organizing video sources; choosing the right clips to tell a story; cutting between cameras/shots; and removing dead space and errors.
- Color correction and color grading.
- Audio postproduction, including mixing and adjusting levels; adding music, sound effects, and narration; and audio repair and restoration.
- Motion graphics, text and image overlays and lower thirds.
- 2D animation and specialized video effects, such as removal of undesired objects and logos.
- Addition of captions and other broadcast requirements.
Basic Package $1,000
1 videographer, 1/2 day
1-2 cameras (HD or 4K), tripod & microphones
Complete basic editing
Just need editing? $550
(Video from 1 half-day shoot)
Premium Package $1,750
2 video pros, 1/2 day - or 1 videographer, full day
2-3 cameras (HD or 4K), tripods & microphones
Lighting kit, gimbal and/or teleprompter
Complete basic editing plus motion graphics
Just need editing? $850
(Video from up to 2 half-day shoots)
- Additional crew: $300/half day
- Teleprompter: $100/half day
- Lighting kit: $100/day
- Additional video camera: $100/half day
- Video editing, hourly: $60/hour (replaces flat rate price for small jobs)
- Voice-over: $400 or cost
- Music: cost
- Stock photos & video: cost
- DVD menu design: $100