We believe in providing fixed price packages to the extent possible. Because we've been in the video business since 2002, we have a good idea how much time and money each type of service will require. Fixed pricing provides you with more certainty and facilitates decision-making. It is also simpler for us.
If you need assistance deciding which package is right for you or have other questions, please
Frequently Asked Questions
What geographic areas do you serve?
What are your standard payment terms?
For smaller projects, we bill upon completion and expect payment in full within 30 days. We invoice from our Quickbooks Online account and accept check or credit card payments.
For new clients and/or projects with significant up-front costs, we typically request a 50% deposit or advance payment of costs, whichever is greater.
Do you still have a recording studio?
Can I get copies of my video?
- 1-10 DVDs in cases with graphic inserts and labels printed on disc: $5 each plus tax & shipping
- 10+ DVDs in cases with graphic inserts and labels printed on disc: $3.50 each
- Flash drives in protective cases with graphic inserts and labeling on the drive: $5 each
What is included in "basic editing"?
- Cut between cameras/shots, as appropriate
- Remove dead space & errors
- Color correction, as needed
- Audio adjustments, as needed
- Text overlays & lower thirds, as desired
- Background music from our in-house library
- Two rounds of reviews
- Compress & upload to Vimeo or Dropbox
What is your turn-around time for editing?
Our standard turn-around time for a first draft is 2 weeks. If you need a faster turn-around, we can usually accomodate, but please let us know in advance. Typically, a round of edits only requires a few days.
In May and June, we film a large number of school performances, which cannot be completed in 2-3 weeks. Instead, we give these clients an "estimated ship date".
Do you archive my project files?