Morton Street Dance Center, Inc.
Originally established in 1992, Morton Street Dance Center is one of Baltimore’s biggest and best dance schools. Morton Street's exceptional teaching staff offers exciting, age–appropriate, developmental instruction for professional level dancers and every member of the family age 3 to adult. The school’s youngest students study creative movement and pre-dance which offer a fun introduction to both ballet and modern. Older boys and girls receive technical training in numerous disciplines, including classical ballet, pointe, modern, tap, jazz, and Afro-Fusion.
Tonal Vision is honored to have produced videos of Morton Streets's performances since 2006. Visit our Morton Street & Full Circle Dance Companies playlist to view more of their videos.
June 2021: "Adventures in Mortonsville"
With the COVID-19 pandemic easing, but children not yet able to be vaccinated, Morton Street opted to rent the Baltimore Theatre Project this year and film a dance movie instead. The production premiered at "Friday Night Movies" on the BIG SCREEN at the Rotunda on June 25th and 26th and is now available on DVD and USB Flash Drive below.
- DVD: $30.19 + $1.81 tax + $3 shipping = $35 - USB Flash Drive: $30.19 + $1.81 tax + $3 shipping = $35 - DVD/Flash Drive set: $39.62 + $2.38 tax + $3 shipping = $45
Morton Street Archive DVDs
We have the following performances available:
- 2020: "A Virtual Nutcracker Suite"
- 2019: "Ancestors Whisper: A Coming of Age Story"
- 2018: "Take Wings: The Story of the Firebird"
- 2017: A Museum Nightmare
- 2016: A Magical, Mystical African Safari
- 2015: Alyce: A Wonderland Dream
- 2014: Neverland
- 2013: Ashe-Lee: A Cinderella Story
- 2012: The Wiz-zard!
- 2011: One Chance, One Dance
- 2010: A Mother's Touch
- 2009: A Brand New Dance
- DVD: $30.19 + $1.81 tax + $3 shipping = $35
- High definition Blu-ray: $39.62 + $2.38 tax + $3 shipping = $45(Blu-ray discs are only available for 2014 and later years.)